The Treasury routinely hosts free educational seminars throughout Michigan connecting businesses, tax service providers and other stakeholders with Treasury representatives in order to enhance two-way communication, cultivate a culture of taxpayer service and work together to foster continuous improvement while covering important tax topics.
Northern Michigan Outreach Events
All businesses are welcome to attend! Registration required.
Treasury and the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs (LARA) bring to you a series of seminars for new, growing or established businesses seeking to gain an understanding of taxability and compliance standards as well as how to use MTO for your business interactions with Treasury. Sign up for one or both sessions in your area!
- Traverse City: Tax & Wage – Monday July 9, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Traverse City: MTO – Monday July 9, 2018 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Ignace: Tax & Wage – Tuesday July 10, 2018 – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
- Ignace: MTO – Tuesday July 10, 2018 – 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EST
- Alpena: Tax & Wage – Friday July 13, 2018 – 9:30 AM – 11:30 PM EST
- Alpena: MTO – Friday July 13, 2018 – 12:30 PM – 2:00 PM EST
We hope to see you at one of our helpful summer seminars!
Is your event sold out? Do you have suggestions for topics or locations? Questions? Contact Us
View all scheduled Treasury Outreach Events here.