Lake Chemung Market
1462 South Hughes Road
Howell, MI 48843
- Lake front market on an all-sports lake (Lake Chemung) in Livingston County—for sale or lease.
- Store was established in 1946 and has been a long-time local favorite.
- Road and lake frontage on 1.5 acres.
- Large Facebook following, logo wear inventory.
- Store is closed, 2/2019. SDD & SDM A.M. Sunday sales available.
- Asking price for lakefront real estate: $630,000.
– Owner will entertain a land contract with qualified buyer.
– Property also has a vacation rental or owner’s residence and separate office.
- Liquor license available separately: $180,000 (transferable within Livingston County).
- Lease monthly $1,800 NNN, 3-year term. Lease includes lake front access and dock usage.
- Minnow Master live bait tank.
- 2018 sales: $657,000 (excluding lottery).
- 2018 Lottery commission: $17,171.
- Food prep area.
- Updated (new compressors) walk-in cooler.
- Store remodeled in 2012.
- Roof replaced in 2016.
- Large garage and storage building on premises.
For more information, call Diana Rencsak at (517) 672-1104.
HARVEST LIQUOR SHOP
YPSILANITI, MI 48198
- Beer & Wine
- Money Gram
- 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- Asking price $500,000 + Inventory $130,000
- Rent is $3,500/month
- 2018 Sales $1,600,000
- 2018 Lottery $749,000
- Hours 10am – 10pm, Sunday 11am – 8pm
For more information, call George at (313) 215-5026.
Home town Beverage
3701 Monroe St.
Dearborn, MI 48124
- Recently opened liquor store for sale with a great opportunity for growth
- Asking price is $255,000.00 with great lease term and future options for real estate
- Approximately 4,030 square ft.
- Business has a great potential for hot food & coffee
- Brand new 22-door cooler & walk-in beer cave
- Owner is retiring
- Short hours:
- 10:30am – 10:30pm M-TH
- 10:30am – Midnight F-S
- Noon – 10:00pm Sundays
For more information, call Steve at (313) 789-8777 or (248) 515-1267.
Big Apple Fruit Market
Detroit, MI 48210
- Established business for over 40 years
- Same owner for 15 years
- Annual sales: $1.1 million
- 2017 lottery commission: $12,000 +
- Liquor, beer & wine, lottery, grocery, produce, EBT, WIC, check cashing, Western Union, RIA (Hispanic money transfer) and bill payment
- Asking price $450,000 + building option to buy $450,000 or rent $2,000 a month + Inventory
- Terms negotiable
- 4,000 sq. ft. freestanding building
- 10,000 sq. ft. parking lot
- Growth potential for hot food counter added
- Serious buyer only please
For more information, call Sam Daman at (586) 864-0355.
Countryside Party Store
10736 Metcalf Road
Brockway Twp., MI 48097
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. freestanding building built in 2000.
- Liquor, beer, wine, DNR, gas, lottery, hot foods (including pizza) & fountain drinks.
- $900k in annual sales (excluding gas &
- Lottery sales).
- Lottery commissions are $35,000/year.
- Remodeled in 2016. Remodels include: brand new pumps, signs, canopy, countertops, & registers.
- Station sits on the intersection of 2 major highways.
- Asking $949k + inventory.
- Serious inquires only. All offers considered.
For more information, contact Actavia Romaya at (586) 337-6800.