West Michigan Lakeshore
- Full-service deli counter
- Large liquor selection
- Beer & wine
- Specialty products and drop-off catering
- ‘2021 sales $425,000
- 2,500 sq ft building with recent improvements
- Multiple lots (.73 acres) with ample room for parking and expansion
- Immediate opportunities for substantial revenue growth
- Significant building expansion potential
- Long history of profitability
- Seasonal boosts from summer tourists and holiday sales
For more information call Tom Zant at (224) 600-4220.
713 Huron Avenue
Port Huron, MI 48060
- Over 30 years in business. Great downtown location close to Canada.
- Annual sales: $1. 3 million
- Lotto sales: $400,000
- Beer & wine cellar
- Specialty food deli
- Many improvements inside and outside, specifically the equipment
- Front-of-store parking with 4500 sq. ft. 15-car parking lot in the back
- Price is $790,000 + inventory (approximately $200,000)
- Store hours 9am–10pm; Sunday noon–5pm
For more information, call Andy Bakko at (810) 650-9289.
1970 S. Ortonville Rd.
Ortonvlle, MI 48462
Weekly sales: $18,000 – $20,000
Not including lottery sales, which would put annual sales around $988,000
Price includes the business;
4,000 sqft building;
liquor, beer and wine license, and;
1,800 sqft lakefront house with 110ft of waterfront property and boat dock.
Property is located on Bald Eagle Lake just behind the business.
Inventory sold separately. Approx. cost is $200,000
LEASE: $395,000 + $2,000/month
Price includes liquor license and business with all fixtures that are on site. Licenses alone are worth $300k-$400k and fixtures are $100k.
Ramiz has owned the liquor store for 30+ years. It was remodeled 5 years ago.
For more information, call Ramiz Sheena at (248) 935-2043.
Benito’s Pizza & 5 Star Market
51255 Willis Road
Belleville, MI 48111
• 2020 Gross: $1.3 million
• 2021 Projected: $1.8 million
• 2020 Lottery Comm: $36k
• 2021 Projected Comm: $45k
• 3,000 Square Feet
• 40 Car Parking
• Short Hours
• Perfect Family Business
- SALES PRICE:
• $650,000: Business
• $3,500: Rent (NNN)
• $125,000: Inventory
For more information, call Roy Acho at (734) 740-7195.
Pilgrim Party Shoppe
895 W. Ann Arbor Road
Plymouth, MI 48170
• 2020 Sales: $1.7 million
• 2020 Lottery Sales: $1.9 million
• 2021 Projected Sales: $1.8 million
• 2021 Projected Lottery Sales: $2 million
- FOR SALE PRICE:
• $1,500,000 plus Inventory
• Includes Business and Building
• Approximate Size: 2,000 Sq. Ft
- Hours of Operation:
• M-TH: 9am-9pm
• F-SAT: 9am-10pm
• SUN: 11am-7pm
For more information, call Veno Hesano at (734) 453-0240.
Lake Chemung Market
1462 South Hughes Road
Howell, MI 48843
- Lake front market on an all-sports lake (Lake Chemung) in Livingston County—for sale or lease.
- Store was established in 1946 and has been a long-time local favorite.
- Road and lake frontage on 1.5 acres.
- Large Facebook following, logo wear inventory.
- Store is closed, 2/2019. SDD & SDM A.M. Sunday sales available.
- Asking price for lakefront real estate: $630,000.
– Owner will entertain a land contract with qualified buyer.
– Property also has a vacation rental or owner’s residence and separate office.
- Liquor license available separately: $180,000 (transferable within Livingston County).
- Lease monthly $1,800 NNN, 3-year term. Lease includes lake front access and dock usage.
- Minnow Master live bait tank.
- 2018 sales: $657,000 (excluding lottery).
- 2018 Lottery commission: $17,171.
- Food prep area.
- Updated (new compressors) walk-in cooler.
- Store remodeled in 2012.
- Roof replaced in 2016.
- Large garage and storage building on premises.
For more information, call Diana Rencsak at (517) 672-1104.
HARVEST LIQUOR SHOP
YPSILANITI, MI 48198
- Beer & Wine
- Money Gram
- 5,000 Sq. Ft.
- Asking price $500,000 + Inventory $130,000
- Rent is $3,500/month
- 2018 Sales $1,600,000
- 2018 Lottery $749,000
- Hours 10am – 10pm, Sunday 11am – 8pm
For more information, call George at (313) 215-5026.
Home town Beverage
3701 Monroe St.
Dearborn, MI 48124
- Recently opened liquor store for sale with a great opportunity for growth
- Asking price is $255,000.00 with great lease term and future options for real estate
- Approximately 4,030 square ft.
- Business has a great potential for hot food & coffee
- Brand new 22-door cooler & walk-in beer cave
- Owner is retiring
- Short hours:
- 10:30am – 10:30pm M-TH
- 10:30am – Midnight F-S
- Noon – 10:00pm Sundays
For more information, call Steve at (313) 789-8777 or (248) 515-1267.
Big Apple Fruit Market
Detroit, MI 48210
- Established business for over 40 years
- Same owner for 15 years
- Annual sales: $1.1 million
- 2017 lottery commission: $12,000 +
- Liquor, beer & wine, lottery, grocery, produce, EBT, WIC, check cashing, Western Union, RIA (Hispanic money transfer) and bill payment
- Asking price $450,000 + building option to buy $450,000 or rent $2,000 a month + Inventory
- Terms negotiable
- 4,000 sq. ft. freestanding building
- 10,000 sq. ft. parking lot
- Growth potential for hot food counter added
- Serious buyer only please
For more information, call Sam Daman at (586) 864-0355.
Countryside Party Store
10736 Metcalf Road
Brockway Twp., MI 48097
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. freestanding building built in 2000.
- Liquor, beer, wine, DNR, gas, lottery, hot foods (including pizza) & fountain drinks.
- $900k in annual sales (excluding gas &
- Lottery sales).
- Lottery commissions are $35,000/year.
- Remodeled in 2016. Remodels include: brand new pumps, signs, canopy, countertops, & registers.
- Station sits on the intersection of 2 major highways.
- Asking $949k + inventory.
- Serious inquires only. All offers considered.
For more information, contact Actavia Romaya at (586) 337-6800.