510 North Monroe
Monroe, Mi 48162
- Established, long standing business.
- Premier location – excellent neighborhood.
- 3,200 Square feet.
- $1,600,000.00 in annual sales, plus $1,160,000.00 in lottery sales. Still, with these numbers, a ton of growth potential.
- Separate building for empties, or potential rental space.
- Asking $600,000.00 for business, plus inventory.
- Asking $400,000.00 for real estate.
- Land contract possible.
For more information, call Joe Bellino at (734) 731-4142.
Oakland County Off Premise Liquor License SDD
$275,000 + Liquor Inventory for a cash out deal
For more information, email at JoelHaio@gmail.com or call/text (586) 256-2078.
KELLY’S PARTY STORE
515 NORTH HURON
AUGRES, MI 48703
- 2015 Sales: $1,757,539.00 (Gas-$918,918 / Inside Sales-$838,621)
- 2016 Sales: $1,722,481.00 (Gas-$853,915 / Inside sales-$868.566)
- Beer/Wine/Liquor license with early Sunday sales
- Lottery & ATM machine
- Ice cream/pizza parlor
- Large stock room/ garage
- In business for 25 years
- Nice retirement community
- Summer tourism
- Great place to live
- Good schools
- 500 ft. from Lake Huron
- Asking price: $499.000.00 + inventory (Business, Real Estate & Equipment)
- Land contract available
For more information, contact Dan Moore at (989) 493-1519 or (989) 876-7666.
Huckleberry Liquor, Beer & Wine Store
2872 Washtenaw Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
If you’ve been dreaming of owning a Liquor, Beer, and Fine Wine Convenient Store, then this is your chance to call!
This store is in a great location, 1 mile west of Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan, and next to 2,500 apartments & student housing. The store is in a plaza anchored by Dunham’s Sporting Goods, Planet Fitness, Dollar Tree, and the biggest and best flower shop in Washtenaw County “Norton’s Flowers”.
This newly remodeled store that has all new state of the art features: granite counter-tops, 60 ft. of liquor shelving with a whole isle of liquor, a large wine cellar, beer cave and all brand new high efficiency with LED-lighting walk-in-coolers (21 doors), in addition, there are other coolers. The store accepts all major Credit Cards, EBT, and ATM service in store.
If you are interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity that open your doors especially, in a turn key retail business, then call now!
- Over 1 million dollars in sales annually
- $150,000 in inventory
- 3,800 sq. ft.
- Rent $3,700 plus triple net
- 5 years left on lease plus 2 additional 5 year options
- Newly renovated, all high efficiency coolers, and low overhead
- Asking Price $349,000 + inventory
- Possible land contract
For more information, call Gus Georges at (248) 388-1971.
12570 Dix Toledo
Southgate, MI 48195
- Current Annual Sales:
- Sale Price:
– $400,000.00 – Business and Liquor License
– $200,000.00 – Building
– $180,000.00 – Approximate inventory
– $780,000.00 – Estimated selling price
– 2200 Square foot
For more information, call Mark Yeldo at (734) 946-7030.
Countryside Party Store
10736 Metcalf Road
Brockway Twp., MI 48097
- 3,200 Sq. Ft. freestanding building built in 2000.
- Liquor, beer, wine, DNR, gas, lottery, hot foods (including pizza) & fountain drinks.
- $900k in annual sales (excluding gas &
- Lottery sales).
- Lottery commissions are $35,000/year.
- Remodeled in 2016. Remodels include: brand new pumps, signs, canopy, countertops, & registers.
- Station sits on the intersection of 2 major highways.
- Asking $949k + inventory.
- Serious inquires only. All offers considered.
For more information, contact Actavia Romaya at (586) 337-6800.
Bennett Lake Liquor
7150 Bennett Lake Rd
Fenton, MI 48530
- Current Annual Sales: $700,000.00
- Sale Price: $350,000.00 – Includes business, building & liquor license
- Approximate Inventory: $75,000.00
- Estimated Selling Price w/ Inventory: $425,000.00
- Annual Taxes: $4,700.00
- 2,000 Sq. ft.
- Recently remodeled & new roof
- Kitchen in back room
- Additional exterior pole barn attached to store (2,500 Sq. ft.)
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
- Close to campgrounds, lakes and mobile homes
- Possible land contract available
For more information, call Dave at (810) 701-0831.
Garden City, MI 48135
- Liquor, craft beer, wine & hot food
- Weekly sales average: $28,000
- High traffic area and well established liquor and hot food store
- Family owned for 20 years
- Asking price for business, building and inventory is $890,000
For more information, contact Jim Kassab at (734) 427-5442.
6115 East Ten Mile
Warren, MI 48091
- Established business for over 45 years
- $600,000 – $625,000 in annual sales
- 2016 Lottery commissions: $50,000 (and rising!)
- Liquor, beer, wine, 2 lottery machines, check cashing, EBT, bill payments
- Great growth potential if deli/fried chicken counter added (room for expansion)
- Asking $499,000 plus inventory for business & building
- Building includes Nationwide Pizza Franchise tenant (long term lease)
- Serious inquiries only – All offers considered
- Terms available for qualified purchaser
For more information, contact Ziad at (248) 224-3000.
4494 Clintonville Road
Waterford, MI 48329-2307
- Hours: Mon-Sat 10am-9pm, Sun 10am-6pm
- 45 + years same family
- 5,000 sq ft
- Liquor, lotto , beer, wine, groceries, carry out
- Full service kitchen with 2 pizza conveyor ovens
- 31 door walk in cooler
- 26 door freezers
- 130kw natural gas backup generator
- All Hussmann equipment
- 1.8M annual gross
- $925k for business, building also for sale
- This store is move in ready, completely rebuilt from ground up in 2004
For more information please call Paul at (248) 396-3474 or email email@example.com
Campbell Party Store
3321 N. Campbell Road
Royal Oak, MI 48073
- Current Annual Sales: $825,000
- Lottery Commission: $34,000
- Business Sale Price: $300,000
- Building Sale Price: $150,000
- 1,400 Sq Ft Building
- Family owned business for 31 years
For more information, contact Mazin (owner) at (248) 930-5483 or (248) 583-1060.
555 Dyckman Ave
South Haven, MI 49090
- Licenses: SDD, SDM, Sunday Sales and beer & wine sampling
- FDA approved kitchen for deli-to-go gourmet food
- Annual sales are $1-1.2 million
- Liquor $400,000
- Beer $200,000
- Deli $300,000
- Point-of-sale system installed & uses inventory for reordering
- Long term lease available
- Asking price is $400,000 + inventory
For more information, please contact Sherrill Coady at (269) 998-3800.
Angel Liquor Shop
Detroit, MI 48238
- $600,000-625,000 in annual business sales
- Approximately $260,000 in annual lottery sales
- EBT, WIC, Liquor, and beer & wine licenses
- Store hours are 11am to 11pm daily
- A great opportunity for a family operator because it will save $8,000/month in payroll
- Owner is a motivated seller – Asking price for business and building is $389,000
- Down payment of $50,000 + inventory
- Land contract available on agreed terms
For more information please contact Louie Rabban at (248) 701-1648.
|Webster’s Party Store LLC
3407 Electric Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
3425 Electric Ave
Port Huron, MI 48060
Special offer for cash payment: Both buildings and all license’s for $350,000!
For more information, please contact Mary Webster at (810) 982-4820.
Ardmore Party Store
1318 W Nine Mile Rd
Ferndale, MI 48220
- Unit has 3 rental spaces
- Building is over 6,000 sq. ft.
- Over $600,000 in annual business sales
- Over $300,000 in annual lottery sales
- Asking price for business and building is $450,000
For more info please contact Sam Rabban at (248) 229-6267.
Abbey Wine & Liquor Shoppe
25030 Southfield Road
Southfield, MI 48075
- Location! Location! Location! Store sits at a high-traffic corner – one of the busiest intersections in Michigan (Southfield & 10 mile Rd.) – surrounded by large residential neighborhoods and apartments complexes
- Established business for over 40 years
- Liquor, beer, fine wine, 2 lottery machines and a soul food section
- High volume store with high profit margins – Sales continue to rise each month – Average $1.4 million in annual sales
- 3,500 sq. ft. PLUS a basement
- Rent is $3,100 NNN (long term lease) – restaurant inside pays $1,500 of the rent
- Store was recently fully remodeled
- Annual Lotto commission is $70,000 and rising (has doubled in the last 3 years)
- ATM machine and check cashing commission is $1,200-$1,600 per month
- Serious inquiry ONLY please – asking price for business is $760,000 + inventory
- We will finance a qualified buyer
For more info please contact David Karana (248) 250-1201.
3900 Division Ave. South
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
- Liquor, Beer, Wine, Lotto, Grocery items and ATM
- High traffic and safe area
- Large neighborhood behind the store with no competition
- Great protential to add new services to generate more revenue like Westren Union, Wic/food stamp and money order services
- 3500 sq. ft. (part of a strip mall)
- Rent is $3,500.00/ month
- Asking price is $399,000.00 for business plus inventory
For more information, please contact Ali Aqel at (616) 813-8097.
Graham’s Party Shoppe
15801 Plymouth Road
Detroit, MI 48227
- Liquor, craft beer, and wine
- Full line of grocery items
- Lottery, EBT, Western Union, money orders, bill payment center
- High traffic location in a safe area
- Great potential to add new services to generate more revenue
- Free standing building, approximately 3,800 sq. ft.
- Large neighborhoods behind the store and directly across the street.
- Sits on large lot with land. No competition.
- Asking price $480,000.00 for business and building, plus $50,000 for inventory
- Owner willing to finance and negotiate for a quick sale
For more information, please contact Steve at (248) 755-5101.
Convenient Food Mart
4680 Corduroy Road
Mentor, OH 44060
- Beautiful area near Headlands Beach in Mentor, Ohio
- Freestanding building approx. 3,600 sq. ft.
- Established business with great upside potential if you add EBT and hot food/deli counter
- 2013 sales of $1.6 million in groceries only (gasoline and lottery sales not included)
- ATM commission $1,200-1,500/month
- Check cashing $1,000-1,500 / month
- Asking price for business only is $475,000+inventory
- Rent $5,000/month+ NNN
For more information, please contact Rohit Patel at (440) 263-8023.
South Main Liquor
192 South Main Street
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- Weekly sales average of $15,000
- Free standing building, 3,500 sq. ft.
- Store is well known in the area and has been operating for over 40 years
- Located on Main Street near Macomb county district court buildings and post office is across the street
- High traffic location with great potential to add new services
- Owners are looking to retire
- Asking price for business is $299,900 Rent is $2,900 per month
- Option to buy building. Asking price for building is $349,900
- Bank financing and land contract available. Discount for cash offers!
For more information, please contact Al at (586) 303-6169.
1644 Pinckney Rd.
Howell, MI 48843
- Newer store established in late 2008 with continuous growth year after year
- High sales volume
- Liquor, beer, wine, lotto, check cashing and ATM
- Full kitchen
- Pristine upscale build-out
- Growing area
- 4,800 sq. ft.
- Terms available for qualified purchaser
- Real estate also available – contact for details
For more information, please contact Kevin Jappaya at (248) 851-8900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nick’s Short Stop
19070 Cass Ave.
Clinton Twp., MI 48038
- Liquor, Beer, Wine, EBT, Lotto, Western Union
- High volume store with very high profit margins
- High traffic location with over 300 apartments and condos across the street
- $1.4 million in annual sales; $1.3 million in annual Lotto sales
- Approximately 4,200 sq. ft.
- $3,500 lease, triple net, in a plaza
- Asking price $650,000 with 35% down
For more information, please contact Don at (586) 907-6962 or Johnson at (248) 854-3222.
37504 Michigan Ave.
Wayne, MI 48184
- Liquor, craft beer, wine, and hot food
- Weekly sales average $25,000 with very high profit margins
- High traffic location in a safe area with great potential to add new services to generate more revenue
- Free standing building , approximately 4,500 sq. ft.
- Directly across the street from Ford Motor Company and a large neighborhood behind the store. Very large dealership oil change and service center coming soon next door.
- Asking Price $1,000,000 for business and building, plus $200,000 for inventory. Owner willing to finance with $600,000 down.
For more information, please contact Michael at (248) 755-7733.