In Michigan, most of us understand that storms and other severe weather occur every year and can cause power outages. If your power goes out, do not assume that DTE Energy knows you are without power. Report your outage as soon as possible online using DTE’s Outage Center at dteenergy.com/outagebiz or on your smart phone using the DTE Energy app.
Use the online Outage Center, day or night, at dteenergy.com/outagebiz to:
- report an outage and get a restoration estimate
- learn about Mobile Outage Reporting and download our free DTE Energy app
- sign up to receive advance notification of severe weather alerts
- view the outage map to display current outage locations
- learn what DTE is doing to prevent power outages and how your power is restored
- review portable generator safety tips
When outages occur, DTE is committed to restoring your power and getting you back in business as soon as possible. Don’t wait until an outage occurs, download the DTE Energy app on your smart phone and check out the Outage Center at dteenergy.com/outagebiz today.